and flags fly half mask for President Ford passing. We still have homeless people in America.


New Years Eve. I went to Wags to walk dogs around Belltown. Sadie is the pooch in the photos. I stopped to look at shoes in a shop window and she looked up as if she is telling me why did you stop here. So we kept walking.
Then to Seattle Center to shoot the Erie calm before the New Years Eve bash. Cops are very much in full force tonight.
Last-Thanks Karen is was good to hear from you. I look forward to shooting in the UK in 2007. Happy New Year.
Photo's By: RON HENRY






She was one inch to short of being able to ride the ride.










Photos taken by a 5.1 Mega Pixels Sony digital.
1 comment:
Hey Ron, It was nice to hear from you too. And as always, it is a great pleasure to see your pics on this blog, puts a smile on my face and inspires me to do it, to not just look around and see the details around you, but to capture them too.
Karen
Post a Comment