
I love this email from my friends who lost max (family dog)- A happy ending.
"Oh WOW! Luck really was with us this morning. Max returned to the same house where he jumped the fence. Everything just fell right into place for us to find him this time.
Our friend Bill just happened to open his door to leave, and Max was right inside their yard. Bill called us right away and Ed and I were there within 10-15 minutes. A few of Bill’s neighbors saw Max walking around when we got there so he was still in the neighborhood. Ed went one direction and I went the other.
Ed was walking down one street very close to the house and something made him turn to look the other direction. That’s when he saw Max. Ed called to Max and it took Max a couple of looks before he realized who was calling him. Once Max realized it was Ed he went running to Ed and started talking and licking his face like crazy. Ed said the flood of emotions hit him so hard he had to literally sit down on the curb when Max greeted him. When Ed came in his truck to find me, I did not realize he had Max in the truck with him. Once I saw Max however my tears just started like a waterfall. The flood of emotions being reunited became so overwhelming it took my breath away!
Those of you who don’t believe in miracles here is one miracle you can talk about to give others hope who loose their best friend. Max was gone for 6 nights and 7 days. Not one scratch on him, but he definitely must have walked a lot because he was walking very stiffly.
I’ve always believed humans and their companions have the ability to connect psychically if they open themselves up to it. I was telepathically sending Max pictures of the area to come back to all week, and sure enough that’s the exact location Ed saw him. Plus, I was being pulled to Bill’s house all week long. I believe having been in the same location all week he was able to get my scent. I also left my slippers on Bill’s porch, which by the way stayed Thursday night because they were still there when I showed up Friday afternoon. I was going to take my slippers home with me when I left Friday evening but something made me keep them there. Sure enough Bill said my slippers were gone Saturday morning. I truly believe Max was telling me he was going to come back to that same location.
It truly is amazing to find individuals who pull together during a tragic event, and Ed and I are grateful for everyone’s kind words during our time of need. Max is currently bathed, fed, and sleeping. Ed and I are constantly staring at him and touching him to make sure it’s not a dream".
Kim Farnam
No comments:
Post a Comment