
Jean stands for a photo at the Gorge.

Many people don’t know much about Idaho except “famous potatoes”. But, since you are here, you would probably like to know more. Lying east of Washington and Oregon, Idaho is a big state. It’s been said if you flatten all the mountains in Idaho, the state would be the size of Texas. To be sure, Idaho covers two times zones, runs from Canada to Nevada and encompasses the western side of the continental divide of the Rocky Mountains. Rivers, mountains and farmland dominate the state’s landscape. Sapphire lakes, thick forests and amazing wildlife abound near the areas of Coeur d’Alene, Sandpoint and the Silver Valley towns of Kellogg and Wallace.
Thoughts on Idaho-
At times I feel Idaho is still my home.. This state brings me back to childhood and all the fun I had living in the small town of Lewiston. It took moving to the city to know what I missed growing up- and it took living in a city to know what I miss about a small town.
I found this fact of my home town of Lewiston Id interesting.
Race in Lewiston is : White Non-Hispanic (94.1%) American Indian (2.6%) Hispanic (1.9%) Two or more races (1.6%)
Other race (0.5%)



Family
No comments:
Post a Comment